M1 or M2 port is receiving an abnormal or no signal
- Make sure the cable is plugged into the M1 or M2 port and is secure at the port on the control box and at the lifting column, then reset the desk.
- Reset the desk.
- If the problem persists, change the cables and reset again.
- If the problem persists, please contact Vidak’s customer service.
- Press and hold the DOWN button on the handset until the desk reaches its lowest height.
- Press and hold the DOWN button again for up to 7 seconds or until the LED changes to “RST”.
- Press and hold the DOWN button again until the desk lowers a little bit more, slightly rises and stops. The digital display should now show the actual height and the desk ready for normal use.
The desk is overheated
Please allow 20 minutes and the desk should resume normal operation. If display does not change back to the desk height after 20 minutes of non-use, please contact Vidak’s customer service.
Please click here to download Vidak's Engage Rise User Guide