Edge stacking screen top panels can be removed/placed anywhere by the user at any stage. Removing the panel opens up the space and creates a more collaborative working style or adding the panel creates more privacy for concentration. The fixed base panel allows you to mount accessories to it and remove the top stacking panel without having to remove the accessories. Many different panel types and sizes can be stacked into the base panel to create a range of different environments easily at any stage. Panel options include fabric upholstered pinnable, non-pinnable or acoustic panels, acrylic, perforated metal, perforated plywood.
- Available in a range of lengths & heights to suit your requirements .
- Top stacking panels are available in your choice of screen fabric, perforated metal or ply, quietspace, echo panel or melamine panel.
- Top stacking panel can be pinnable, non-pinnable or acoustic if required.
- Base panels can be fabric upholstered or melamine.
- Base panels includes a tool rail for screen hanging accessories. The tool rail can be mounted at any height.
- Accessories include, shelf, slatwall, paper tray, pencil holder, whiteboard and name tag holders.
- The top stacking panels can be easily removed leaving the base panel and accessory rail in place to continue to be used at the workstations.
- Top stacking panels can be smaller in size than the base panel and can be easily removed and re-upholstered to refresh the look.